Burnt Bridge crosses the Koksilah River about 12 km west of Shawnigan Lake. The first bridge, built in 1865, was erected to access a silver mine owned by W. A. Robertson. The original road, now known as Renfrew Road, and trail leading to the mine was originally referred to as the Silver Mine Trail. The current bridge at this site is the third bridge. The first was destroyed in a large forest fire, hence the name Burnt Bridge. Pedestrians and bikers can cross the bridge over the beautiful river but there is limited vehicle access due to a locked gate. The bridge crosses over clear, deep pools which make for a great summer swimming destination. The Koksilah Provincial Park is a day park adjacent to the bridge - a perfect picnic spot.